Saturday 6 September 2014

Friday Night with Friends

Hi everyone,

Hope you all had a lovely evening! My hubby and I treated ourselves to a Chinese and a bottle of wine last night for the first time in a while and it was lush! Didn't get much stitching done I'm afraid so I'm going to show you where I'm currently up to with one of the baby samplers I'm working on.

I've done most of the border of it, but a little bored of doing that so might move on to some of the pretty colours. It's the Zoo Alphabet Baby Sampler by Dimensions that I'm doing for my best friends little girl who is due in November. Also my first attempt at marking out fabric to help with counting, which I'm loving right now! It's stitching up pretty quick so hopefully be able to get it done and move on to my nephews one. Very exciting!

 

Hope you all had a great FNwF, I'll be popping over to see how you got on!

Until next time....Happy stitching!

 

3 comments:

  1. It's going to be so beautiful
    Happy stitching dear x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stitching on thr sampler. Looking forward to seeing your progress on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start on the stitching, hope you had a nice evening.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!